We have decided to implement a referral program for all of you. When you refer a friend to our site, you will be rewarded. Here is how it will work:
For every month a person you refer originally signs up for, you will recieve 1 credit. I.E. - A friend signs up for 3 months, you get 3 credits.
For EVERY 3 Credits you get we will add 1 month on to your subscription!!!! Max is 1 month per referral.
To get your credit, You just need to ask the people you send to Give the name you signed up with on their sign up page.
Once we recieve the the payment, we will add the credit to your profile which you can find once you login under My Plans.
You will not be able to renew your subscription until 5 days before the end of your plan. You will recieve emails reminding you to renew starting at that time.
To renew you can either follow the link in the email or click on My Plan / Renew Subscription.
We don't offer refunds for service!!
If you are having an issue then please submit a ticket under our help desk. If we find there is nothing we can do to solve an issue we might refund either a full or partial refund depending on circumstances.
Teverz 2.0 Player
To check your account Status
- Click on settings.
- Click on Account
- You will then see your account status, active amount of connections, and renewal date
If you need to refresh or TV Guide and Channels then follow these steps.
- Click on settings
- Click on Update Content
- Click on Update All
- You will get the following screen. When it is done it will take you back to your main screen.
This Player has a great tool to help you resolve buffering at times with the Speed Test tool.
For the best streaming, you will want a 25mbps speed or higher. If your speeds are lower than 10 mbps, then you might have buffering issues.
To test your speeds:
- Go to settings.
- Click on Speed Test
- Click on Begin Test
- You will get your results
Sometimes the default player will not work. Mostly for the VOD section we see this. You can change the player to the 2nd option to help resolve this.
To change the player:
- Click on settings.
- Click on Player.
- Choose your Player
- It will tell you the player you chose. Just click OK
You can do this to switch back to Player one as well
Sometimes you will want to add Parental Controls.
To add Paretal Controls:
- Click on settings.
- Click on Parental
- It will ask you for a password. The default is 0000
- You can then turn on or off the Parental Control by clicking on ON/OFF
- You can Reset Your Password. Click on Reset Password.
- Change it to what you want. Use the default or whatever password you have already set.
- Now you can Add what folders you want blocked until a password is entered. Choose all the folders you want blocked by clicking on each folder until they are highlighted
When you first pay for the service it will take a bit of time to get your logins for the TeeVee. You must also know that your logins for the website ARE DIFFERENT from the TeeVee Program
If you need to find your logins, it is really easy:
- Click on My Plan
- Scroll down to Comments
- Here you will find your login credentials
If you are able to get into the program but none of the channels work, then there are 2 reasons why they don't work.
- Your subscription has ened. You will see the expiry date on the bottom of your screen.
- We have had to adjust the DNS. THis means that that you will have to do somethings to help bring it back. You will have to restart your Modem/Router. They hold a cache or a history of the old DNS. If that doesn't work then you will have to wait because your ISP (Internet Sevice Provider) also has a cache and you will have to wait for them to clear their cache. Some ISPs clear it every 5 mins and some can take up to 72 hrs.
If you are getting a 403 or 404 error when logging into your IPTV program, then you are using the wrong Username or Password. Both of them are case sensative.
Check the logins again that were sent to you or in your subscription to verify
Sometimes the sound will kick out. The quick easy fix is:
- Back out of the channel
- Find another channel and click on it
- then leave that channel and go back to yours
If that doesn't work then try doing the Buffering info listed here.
Currently the EPG is not Automatic. You will need to update it on your own
To do this it is easy. You can do this in Live TV or EPG
1. Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner.
2. Then click on Refresh TV Guide.
Sometimes you might get buffering which can be caused by a few reasons but following this procedure should help with most cases.
- Click On The # dots in Live TV or EPG
- The Click on Refresh Channels, Movies, & Series. This will update all the channel lists. If this doesn't help continue to step 3.
- Choose the channel you want to watch and hold your Select/OK button down until a menu appears
- Then click on VLC Player or MX Player to watch the channel. If that doesn't work the continue to step 5
- Reboot Modem and/or Router. Unplug the power on each device for a minimum of 30 secs.
- If you have a modem and router then plug in the modem first and wait until it is loaded (Usually all the lights are activated). If you have a router then at this point turn it on.
- If none of this helps then place a ticket in our Help Desk
Subtitles are available only if the channel has CC attached to it.
You can turn them on or off in the configuration
Under General Settings
You can uncheck/check subtitles
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL OTHER INSTRUCTIONS IN THE TECHNICAL SECTION ON YOUR ISSUE BEFORE PLACING A TICKET
If you are continuing to have issues or a channel is down or the issue is not listed under our Technical FAQs section then you should place a ticket under our HelpDesk.